Máquina de sellado de latas de aerosol
Capping Dia. (mm) (26.5-28.5)±0.15
Capping Depth (0-7)±0.15
Min. Vacuum 1×10-3
Air Valve Cap Applied 1 inch (25.4mm)
Aerosol Can Applied
Working Pressure (MPa) 0.45-0.7
Max. Air Consumption l/min 12
Production Capacity Can/hr. 1000-1500
Sizes (mm) 600×600×750mm
Mass (Kg) 100
Aerosol cans crimping machine is applicable for the outer clawing type capping of international universal 1 inch air valve caps. It is characterized by security, easy operation, high capping speed, excellent capping quality and tightness etc.
The emulsifying effect is more prominent for materials of high base viscosity and high solid content.
Features of semi automatic sealing machine:
1. Adopting the world-famous brands, like Japanese Omron light control element Japanese SMC pneumatic components, the machine has the incomparable advantages of low failure rate, stable and reliable performance as well as the surprising longevity. Also can be customized according to customers' requirements.
2. The equipment has low investment cost, but high output.
3. The advantage of the machine is easy operating and saving labor and room.
4. It is designed according to GMP requirements, which is made of stainless steel under the internatioal of SUS316L, SUS304.
5.It adopts no bottle no crimping system.
6. The machine will alarm or stop workiing automatically if unconventional problems happen(such as counting mistake, miss bottles)
Technic data of semi automatic sealing machine for aerosol cans :
I. Function and Features
YX series semi-automatic aerosol can sealing machine has fully absorbed the advanced filling machine technology from the Swiss Pamasol Company, with high sealing speed, reliable sealing quality, as well as simple operation, adjustment and maintenance requirement. The machine is specially used for internal inflating sealing of global and universal 1-inch aerosol valve.
II. Basic Structure and Principle
Shown by the pneumatic principle in Diagram 1,semi-automatic aerosol can sealing machine is comprised by two groups of cylinders. The lower cylinder (compressing cylinder) drives the sealing head to press tightly the aerosol value to be sealed, while the upper cylinder is designed to complete the sealing operation. The working procedures are shown as follows: place the aerosol can to be sealed on the operation platform of the machine, step on the (inching) pedal value K1 to reverse the two-position, five-way and dual-air reversing valve V1, so that the upper chamber of the lower cylinder will inflows air. On this basis, the sealing head will go down to make the adjusting ring to press tightly the aerosol valve. By then, the concave surface of the piston rod of the lower cylinder will enter into the cylinder, giving out a signal to reverse the two-position, three-way, single-air reversing valve V2. As for this, the upper chamber of the upper cylinder will inlet air for sealing operation. After the sealing operation, the piston in the upper cylinder will push down the mechanical control stroke valve K2 to give out the signal to reverse the two-position, three-way, single-air reversing valve V1. Then, the lower chamber in the upper cylinder starts to inlet. After the piston of the sealing cylinder is restored, the lower cylinder will also be restored along the stroke. So far, a sealing procedure is completed, waiting for the next operation.
III. Installation, Debugging and Operation
- 1. Install the machine on flat and solid ground and adjust the screws at the feet of the operation platform to stabilize the operation platform on a horizontal level;
- 2. Connect the air supply to the binary jointer at the air source, turn on the pressure adjusting valve and adjust the working pressure at 0.45~0.7MPa.
- 3. Setup of sealing diameter: sealing diameter refers to the central diameter of the press market on the aerosol valve lid. Setup of this parameter is very important, for it will directly affect the air tightness of product, as well as the service life of end enclosure. A rough adjustment has been completed before delivery, so that users do not need to readjust. Hereby, this parameter only needs to be adjusted when the size of aerosol can is changed. When adjusting this parameter, press down the two locking pins (with springs installed internally) on top of the sealing body, rotate the central body to adjust the diameter. If rotating upwards, the size will increase, and if rotating downwards, the diameter will decrease. During each adjustment, the upper chamber of the sealing cylinder may inlet air. Use a caliper to measure the adjusted diameter of the sealing head (the pedal valve needs to be stepped on during measurement), until reaching to the standard. The sealing head diameter of this machine can be adjusted around Φ27.2～Φ27.6. Advanced factories may use a sealing diameter instrument to measure the sealing diameter of aerosol valve. The measured value should be better 27.3±0.15.
- 4. Setup of sealing depth: sealing depth refers to the distance between center of the press mark and the upper end face on the aerosol valve lid. Before delivery, a rough adjustment has been completed, so that users do not need to readjust by themselves. Hereby, this parameter only needs to be adjusted when the size of aerosol can is changed. Before adjustment, press upwards the two locking pins (with springs installed internally) at the button of the sealing body and the rotate the adjust ring to modulate the sealing depth. If rotating upwards, the depth will increase, and if rotating downwards, the size will decrease. Accurate sealing depth can be measured with a depth scale, i.e. the distance from the base surface to the bottom end of the sealing head. Sealing depth of this machine can be adjusted to 5.7±0.15mm. Advanced factories may use a sealing depth measurement instrument to measure the sealing depth of aerosol valve. The measured value should be better 5.2±0.15.
- 5. Setup of sealing head height: firstly release the locking screws on the side of the slide holder, and then rotate the hand wheel to adjust the height of the slide holder. In accordance with the height and size of different aerosol canes, the aerosol cans should be able to move freely below the sealing head, to ensure that the pressing and sealing operation can be done efficiently. Normally, without the air supply, the bottom of the depth adjustment ring on the sealing head should be lower than the mouth of aerosol cans for 10~15mm. After the adjustment, fasten tightly the locking screws on the side of the slide holder.
- 6. Setup of aerosol can position: firstly, release the fastening screws of the two positioning block on the operation platform; adjust the position of the block to ensure the aerosol cans and the filling head are homocentric. Then, fasten the screw again.
- 7. Setup of running speed: tighten the one-way throttle valve on the side of the measurement device; slowly release the one-way throttle valve during the operating until the speed is appropriate and the running is stable; fasten the one-way throttle valve.
- 8. Check the above adjustment procedures and then start the sealing operation. Place the aerosol can between the two positioning blocks and being close to the positioning blocks; press down the (inching) pedal valve K1 to complete the sealing. During the adjustment process, if the air cylinder can not be restored to the initial position, we may use button K3 in front of the operation platform for reposition.
IV. Fault Analysis and Removal
|No Reaction after Stepping On the (Inching) Pedal Valve||1. Air leakage of mechanical control value in connection plate of the measurement device, and the outlet pipe always contains air.|
2. Button value K3 impeded or air leakage
3. Two-position five-way dual-air reversing valve V1 impeded or blocked.
4. Shuttle valve impeded or failure
|1. Replace the sealing ring or spring inside the mechanical control valve|
2. Wash or replace the button valveK3
3. Wash or replace the two-position five-way dual-air reversing valve
4. Wash or replace the shuttle valve
|Machine restoration failure after sealing, unless with button valve pressed||1. Mal-positioning of mechanical control valve on the side of the sealing cylinder|
2. Looseness of mechanical control valve retaining plate
3. Shuttle valve impeded or failure
4. Failure of signal valve pin of the mechanical control valve inside the sealing cylinder
|1. Readjust the position of the mechanical control valve|
2. Fasten the loose screw
3. Wash or replace the shuttle valve
4. Replace the signal valve pin
|Machine restoration failure after sealing, even with button valve pressed||Pedal valve impeded or leakage||1. Replace the sealing ring inside the pedal valve|
2. Replace the spring inside the pedal valve
3. Replace the pedal valve
|Aerosol valve pressed but not sealed||1. When the valve is pressed tightly, the concave surface of piston rod in the lower cylinder fails to enter into the cylinder|
2. O-shaped ring in the upper lid of the lower cylinder inflates
3. Two-position three-way single-air reversing valve V2 impeded or blocked
4. Air mixing between lower and upper chamber of the sealing cylinder
|1. Readjust the height of the slide holder|
2. Replace the O-shaped ring
3. Wash or replace the two-position three-way single-air reversing valve
4. Replace the O-shaped ring on the piston
|Poor tightness of sealed product||1. Incorrect sealing diameter|
2. Incorrect sealing depth
3. Crazing of sealing head
4. Un-tightness pressing and sealing
|1. Readjust the sealing diameter|
2. Readjust the sealing depth
3. Replace the part
4. Readjust the height of slide holder
|“Hanging can” after sealing||1. Galling or biting happen between sealing head and cone axis|
2. Connection looseness between cone axis and ejector pin
3. Abrasion of O-shaped ring at the air pipe in the sealing cylinder
|1. After dismantle the part, polish and lubricate the part with sand paper; or replace the part|
2. Re-tighten the screw, with spring gasket installed
3. Replace the O-shaped ring
|Inflexible operation of machine||1. Low air pressure|
2, . Jointer air leakage
3. Pipe blockage caused by folding
4. Poor lubrication
|1. Adjust the pressure of air supply|
2. Fasten or replace the jointers
3. Dredge the air pipeline
4. Lubricate with oil
V. Reparation and Maintenance
- 1. Do not impact or bend air pipes on the operation platform;
- 2. The machine should be regularly washed and maintained to check whether there is air leakage at jointers or valves;
- 3. The oil-water separator at the entrance of the air supply connector should be dehydrated frequently to avoid moisture from going into the pipeline, rusting valves. The lubricator should be oiled frequently as well.
- 4. All moving parts should be lubricated with oil.
- 5. All fasteners should be check to eliminated looseness;
- 6. The sealing diameter and sealing depth of sealing head should be checked regularly.
Sealing effect for aerosol cans
The crimping machine is often together with the aerosol cans filling machine :